Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Shutterfly said they would give me $10 off my next order if I shared my latest project with you! I sent this card to all the cats who contributed to my Poopology e-book!
If you haven't read Poopology yet, you can get your very own copy at The Cat in the Clover's Etsy shop!
And if you haven't been to Shutterfly, you need to check them out - you can make your own cards too!
Poop On . . . . . .
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
It's official I'm a Dirt Pooper and I'm not alone!
According to Poopology, the long awaited literary debut of multitalented entrepreneur, cowboy, traveller and bachelor playboy Newman Strickland, my love of Mother Nature's open air toilet facilities places me firmly in this category or should that be scategory?
A mirthfully entertaining and informative read, Pooplogy blows the lid on the most disgusting thing that ever happened to his MRS, advises on how to behave for visitors and introduces us to 'The Crossing Guard'.
There are case studies, real life stories, poems, links and even a handy section on canine poos.
Newman Strickland's hilarious homage to all thing toilet related will inform, engage and entertain everycat and their staff.
Clench your buttocks and save your screen by foregoing refreshment while reading!
Thanks for the pawsome review, Jaffa! Poop On . . . . . .
That piece of poopie looks like the P.o.P. toys that are now on sale at The Cat in the Clover!
I'm really excited about Poopology, and I hope all my pals who get the e-book and read it, get a good laugh from it! There are lots of funny stories from my Catster pals!
Enjoy, and poop on . . . . . .
Sunday, October 9, 2011
I've also got a fan page over on Facebook, so please stop by and Like It! I'll be sure to let you know when the book is available!
Poop On . . . . . .
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
In between writing my poopie book, and taking catnaps, I'm also the official toy tester for The Cat in the Clover! Check out my paws - they are moving so fast you can't even see them!
These fleece toys are called Pigtails!
And these fun to roll around and carry in your mouth toys are called Spoolies!
You get two Spoolies and one Pigtail toy as a set! Be sure to stop by The Cat in the Clover Etsy shop and check them out.
Poop On . . . . . . Newmie
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Yep, I'm now living out west! I'm still doing research for my book, and I'm also going to learn how to be a cowboy.
I have lots of windows to watch all the wildlife. I've seen bunny rabbits, ginormous lizards, coyotes, and lots of birds! We even saw a couple of scorpions in the house, but the bug man came and sprayed, so we won't see them any more.
Have a pawsome day! Poop on . . . . .
Thursday, June 23, 2011
The Happy Litterbox just wrote a blog entry about whether your human wipes your butt or not. Isn't that what the toilet paper is all about? Good job Roger - did your butt get wiped nice and clean?
Poop On . . . . . . .
Sunday, May 1, 2011
The Numi toilet combines unmatched design, technology and engineering to bring you the finest
in personal comfort and cleansing. From its striking form and features to its unrivaled water efficiency, the Numi toilet marks a new standard of excellence in the bathroom.
Cats like bathrooms! Here is my pal, Mazie. A couple of weeks ago, she went to her new forever home. She decided that the bathtub was going to be her chillaxin spot. Her new Mom couldn't take a bath, but Mazie didn't care. She wasn't going to budge!
I think Mazie knew about all the tornados flying around, and she heard the bathtub was the best place to be! She eventually came out of the tub (after being bribed with baby food) so her Mom could take a shower. I guess the stink on her Mom was getting to her! MOL!
At our house, we love going into the bathroom when the MRS. uses the human litterbox. We hear her get up every morning, and we all parade in the bathroom. It's a ritual. Gleek comes in and sits at her feet. Violet and Inky come in to get head rubs. I like looking through the shower doors, and then I jump on the bathroom counter to take a look around and check out my handsome face in the mirror.
I even heard that one of my pals uses the bathtub as his litterbox. The MRS. thinks that would be a lot better than tracking litter all through the house. Maybe she will put our litterbox in the bathtub!
Do you like bathrooms too?
Thursday, February 24, 2011
If you want to see a funny video, watch this clip from Saturday Night Live! Their website is called The Happy Litterbox.
I've never asked my litterbox if it is happy or not. I'm thinking my litterbox isn't very happy because the minute it gets cleaned out, somecat is getting it dirty again!
Is your litterbox happy?
Poop on . . . . . . .
Friday, January 28, 2011
It happened to me yesterday. I was sitting on the MRS. lap while she was on the computer. She thought she smelled something. I didn't smell anything. She ran her hand down my tail and felt a big clump.
Yep, it was stuck-on poopie. She spent the next half hour chasing me around the house trying to get that poopie out of my floofy! It's not an easy job, and I hissed at her a few times. Here are the steps your Mommy can try if you get poopie stuck in your floofy.
1. Have her use her bare hands and try to pry it out of your fur - this will gross her out!
2. Tell her to get a washcloth and rub it out of your tail or pantaloons. This usually makes a big stinky mess.
3. Jump on the kitchen table while she gets the scissors to cut it out. You will see her run real fast to get those scissors while she is yelling at you to get off the table.
4. Tell her to feed you and then while you're eating, she can try to cut it out of your fur.
5. Wait til it dries (they hate waiting) and then brush it out.
Do you cats have any other tricks for getting the poopie out of your floofy?
Poop On . . . . . . .
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Us cats have it pretty good because we have a lot of different choices in litterboxes. Here are some of the ones we can pick from:
1. Boxes with a Hood
2. Boxes without a Hood
3. Robot Boxes
4. Boxes that sift, and other kinds that sift
5. Storage Containers
6. Litter Boxes that look like furniture
7. Boxes with the hole in the top
8. Litterboxes that look like a human litterbox
9. Domed boxes
What kind of litterbox do you use? All of our litterboxes have hoods on them. We also have a Litter Robot, but I'm the only one who uses it - all my siblings are afraid to go in it!
Not only do we get a huge selection when it comes to our litterbox, there is also a huge selection of types of litter!
Humans just use water!
Poop On . . . . . Newmie
Friday, January 7, 2011
All cats know that the humans are obsessed with our litterboxes. Several times a day, I'll find my MRS. snooping around in my litterbox.
And you won't believe it, but those silly humans even came up with a cake to look just like our litterbox. So, when your human is bored because they're stuck inside from the snowstorms, have them make this cake! The recipe says it's for Halloween, but hey, cake is cake - I think it is good any day of the year!
Kitty Litter Cake (recipe from Allrecipes.com)
1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (12 ounce) package vanilla sandwich cookies
3 drops green food coloring
1 (12 ounce) package tootsie rolls
1. Prepare cake mixes and bake according to package directions (any size pan).
2. Prepare pudding according to package directions and chill until ready to assemble.
3. Crumble sandwich cookies in small batches in a food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup add a few drops of green food coloring and mix.
4. When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with 1/2 of the remaining cookie crumbs, and the chilled pudding. You probably won't need all of the pudding, you want the cake to be just moist, not soggy.
5. Line kitty litter box with the kitty litter liner. Put cake mixture into box.
6. Put half of the unwrapped tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until softened. Shape the ends so that they are no longer blunt, and curve the tootsie rolls slightly. Bury tootsie rolls randomly in the cake and sprinkle with half of the remaining cookie crumbs. Sprinkle a small amount of the green colored cookie crumbs lightly over the top.
7. Heat 3 or 4 of the tootsie rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle lightly with some of the green cookie crumbs. Heat the remaining tootsie rolls until pliable and shape as before. Spread all but one randomly over top of cake mixture. Sprinkle with any remaining cookie crumbs. Hang the remaining tootsie roll over side of litter box and sprinkle with a few green cookie crumbs. Serve with the pooper scooper for a gross Halloween dessert.
Poop On . . . . . . Newmie